Search This Blog

Blogger news

4 ways on How to hack facebook password



Today i thought to uncover all the methods used to hack facebook password,

I will cover 4 methods over here:

1. Facebook Phishing
2. Keylogging
3. Social engineering
4. Primary email address hack

Facebook phishing:

I have taken this method first because i think this is the most popular method/way of hacking facebook. I studied various facebook surveys taken on web about hacking facebook. The results of these surveys show "Phishing" as the most used method to hack facebook and to note…"Phishing is favorite method of facebook hackers". So, friends.. beware of facebook Phishing. Facebook staff is working hard to avoid these Facebook phishers. Phishing not only allows you to hack Facebook but also almost any email account. You have to only get the trick used to make a phisher, which i think is very easy. I learnt it without any difficulty. But, remember, this is only for educational purpose. I will not extend this topic over here as i have added more on Phishing in my article How to hack facebook password

Keylogging:


This is my second favorite, as only thing you have to do is remotely install a keylogger application (if you don't have any physical access to victim computer). Keylogging becomes more easy if you have physical access to victim computer as only thing you have to do is install a keylogger and direct it to your destination so that it will send all recorded keystrokes to pointed destination. What a keylogger does is it records the keystrokes into a log file and then you can use these logs to get required Facebook password and thus can hack facebook password. I have posted detailed information of top keyloggers in the trade for more information see my password hacking softwares section

3. Social engineering:

This sounds to be pretty not working at beginning. Even I was neglecting this way. But, once, I thought of using it against my friend on Facebook and i got his Facebook password very easily by this method. I think many of you might be knowing how what this social engineering, For newbies, social engineering is method of retrieving password or answer of security question simply be quering with the victim. You have to be very careful while using this as victim must not be aware of your intention. Just ask him cautiously using your logic.


4.Primary email address hack 

0 comments:

Post a Comment