|Back Track 4 - Ethical Hacking Tutorials(BTS)|
BackTrack4 is developed from the earlier linux distribution namely Whoppix, IWHAX, and Auditor.
BackTrack is funded by offensive Security.
New Features in BackTrack 4 r2
* Kernel 18.104.22.168 – *Much* improved mac80211 stack.
* USB 3.0 support.
* New wireless cards supported.
* All wireless Injection patches applied, maximum support for wireless attacks.
* Even *faster* desktop environment.
* Revamped Fluxbox environment for the KDE challenged.
* Metasploit rebuilt from scratch, MySQL db_drivers working out of the box.
* Updated old packages, added new ones, and removed obsolete ones.
* New BackTrack Wiki with better documentation and support.
* Our most professional, tested and streamlined release ever.
If you have any queries ,this link will clarify you :
You can install the backtrack in all possible ways. i mean you can install along with windows,inside windows, inside linux, in external hard drive,pen drive, in hard drive, in virtual box(there are more options)